Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

March 24, 2017

Me on the Map!


For some reason my students have a difficult time and often confuse state-country-continent. 
This little flip book helped out a ton, along with the book Me on the Map!





Read on to my FREEBIE!

If you are making these for a classroom of students I would just make patterns and let them trace each circle onto paper, rather than making copies for each child. 



First, we started off reading the book, Me on the Map




I also use this vocabulary to help my students!




Now, onto the flip book!
Here is an example of each page. 














Have fun and share a picture of how your flip books turned out in the comments!



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this! Will help so much with our remote learning activities all about maps :)

    ReplyDelete