Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

September 20, 2017

Organizing my Pop Up



As you know pop ups do not have a ton of storage so you have to get creative. 
Here are a few organizational ideas I did in ours.


I'll start first with the open bench. On one side I covered some foam and made a cushion but on the other I wanted to put a shelf to keep all of our food and such. 

My shelf, I love this shelf. I found the shelf at Target and the tubs at IKEA. The shelf lays right under my table when it is time to put the camper down.




I store all of our food in the tubs while we are camping. I keep my little coffee pot on top on a tray (IKEA). 








I now have a new coffee pot/ toaster/ mini oven in place of my mini Keurig. I found this adorable, blue coffee pot at Amazon.




We also added a little ice maker, which is super handy! It fits perfect right next to my green bins. 






Next, are some actual camping pictures with all of our food and drinks stored. 




In the red clip bottles I keep our adult beverages :), so I don't have carry class containers.  I love how the bottles just clip to my wire shelf!! 

The sink! I found the fold up wire rack at Amazon, I use it as extra counter space or to dry dishes. I also love my dish drying rack and mat, it folds up nicely when I am not using it. I found the little sponge holder at Amazon as well. 


I store both of my racks in this IKEA file holder. I also installed this cute bear bottle opener as well!






Cabinet under the bench--I keep our tools down here, there isn't much room for anything else.



The under the SINK AREA--




Small cabinet by the door--this thing is small and skinny, but works perfect for dishes.

Under the table benches-- this is where I get most of our storage!! 



We do all of our cooking outside. I store my propane cooker and pots and pans in the benches. (see above picture)







Table Display-- I love this little storage area, I put fruit/snacks here as well as our plastic stuff.
 I found the 2 tier holder at Target. The cute Crochet Mason Jar Cover at my friend's Easy shop.


Well, thats it-hope you enjoyed it! 

Find my pop up make over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment