Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

April 20, 2017

Earth Day with Where's the Elephant?





I love this book! I first found this book on a BLOG post at Rock Your Homeschool - Amy's post lists some great books for Arbor Day.

I used Where’s the Elephant? for Earth Day but it could be used for so many lessons. The book does not actually have any words but still manages to teach a wonderful lesson about deforestation. 

Where’sthe Elephant? really gets students thinking!

I created a FREEBIE and have it posted in my TPT store - so help your self! :) 

Below I will show off our craft but the FREEBIE has many more activities!









Head over to Amazon to order the book and over to Amy’s BLOG to find some more great books!

Check out my Earth Day Books Comprehension Questions!










5 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this!!! Thank you for sharing. What a fun lesson. Definitely on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a new Earth Day activity...this looks like so much fun! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete