Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 10, 2019

Learning Letters Hands-On


I created this bundle while I was working with my own son. I wanted something he could do each week that would be fun and engagingand of course I wanted him to learn his letters! 
I thought I would share some ideas for several of the pages. 

These are super fun. There is a color version and a black and white version. You can also get these separately. 
  



I use these as my hanging alphabet and to help students illustrate pictures that start with the letter. 


Below are more examples of the letter pages. 
Some of the different items we loved to use with our letter activities...
markers
crayons
watercolors
stampers
letter stamps
stickers
counters
mini erasers
objects
and more!!! 


If you would like to check the pages out you can try Letter A for FREE! 

You can get the bundle or purchase each letter individually!   


No comments:

Post a Comment