Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

January 25, 2019

100th Day of School



The 100thDay!!
I actually love this day; I know it can be crazy BUT I still love it! I always have the day set up in stations using a ton of fun, unique manipulatives!! 
This post is going to show you a whole bunch of ideas. 
----- Have fun!! ----- 



⇦ I use this
package for all
of my instructions,
⇦ parent notes
and activities










I always have the kids paint shirts before the 100th Day, so on the day they will be ready to wear. The bundle includes a note home.







We read a ton of 100th day books! I have the kids complete comprehension questions after we read each book. 








 






Old Fart Writing!! 
This is always a favorite!! I download the Old Fart App and take pictures of the kids. 






Stations with Directions!! 


My bundle includes a ton of math activities but here are a few of my favorites!! 
I found the COLORFUL STICKS on Amazon. 


Leg -- Wheel -- Side Counting
These are usually the biggest hits!! The possibilities are endless, I included a blank version in the bundle.
I found the DRY ERASE POCKETS, ANIMALS, CARS, BINGO STAMPERS, and SHAPES on Amazon. 




Blank 100 Chart Ideas!! My bundle includes several versions.
 I found the BINGO STAMPERS and ERASERS on Amazon. I found the IMAGE STAMPERS at IKEA.

100 Chart Ideas!! My bundle includes several versions. 

 I found the BINGO STAMPERS, CIRCLE HOLE PUNCH, LINKER CUBES, PLAY DOUGH and POKEMON CHARACTERS on Amazon. 


Add caption



100th Day Mini Books



Fun Pages
I found the DRY ERASE POCKETS on Amazon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment