Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Facebook Pinterest Image Map

February 26, 2019

Seuss Ideas





We adore Dr. Seuss books and have a blast during Seuss week! 
I just wanted to share some ideas of mine that we do throughout the week...and who doesn't love to dress up!! I found my Cat in the Hat hat on Amazon! I also love to give the kids whiskers on dress up day. 



Have fun!

Antonyms and Synonyms - click for these activities



Writing and Craft


Fox in Socks Rhyming Words
I found the amazing letters on Amazon


Ten Apples Up on Top - Fact Families and Sight Words





The Cat in the Hat
Words I Know Hunt



Prepositions Hunt






Cat Writing 
Click the image for the blank writing template. 

Rhyming Words Stamping
I found the stamps on Amazon

Things Art Hallway Display



Dr. Seuss Books Comprehension Questions.

Click to check out the Comprehension Questions


Hop on Popcorn
I find the white bags on Amazon

The Lorax Writing and Masks



Making Oobleck! We always do this on the final day. This is such a fun science experiment. Here are some ideas and photos from our Oobleck stuff! 
You can find these actives in my GIANT SCIENCE UNIT

Follow-up Activities



No comments:

Post a Comment